Realworld Adventures pages have no advertising hooks, images, or code (at least not at the moment). The reason is simple. We want to keep the pages clean and simple, especially since most of our activities are in the developing world where Internet access is slow or very slow. All those advertising frames simply bog down the site and frustrate the user. So we keep it simple. No Advertising.
What does this mean for you?
- This means that Realworld Adventures (Livio specifically) is the owner of this mailing list and he will only send you newsletters, general email communications, or event/adventure invitations if he has your permission. And, it means that you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Security: Your information belongs to you.
- We do not sell your lists, or share your information. Period.
- We think your information belongs to you. We have a strict do-not-sell policy that we take very seriously. This means that no one has access to your personal account information, subscriber details, or contact list. It's that simple.
Your personal data is secure.
- We do not maintain any personal data beyond your name and email address.
Authentication & Identification of Realworld Adventures
- All emails originating from Realworld Adventures will originate from one of our URL email address (realworldadventures.com, dirttreks.com, 3minuteAdventures.com, 1minuteAdventures.com, or easyadventure.org. The reply section will either address one of these sites or Livio (owner) directly (ie, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , etc.)
Each user on the distribution list has opted to receive messages in one of the following ways (opt-in):
- Has personally met Livio Bestulic traveling and has asked to subscribe.
- Through an email asking to subscribe.
- By manually checking a box on a web form.
A user may unsubscribe from your mailing list through one of the following means:
- Click the prominent link in the body of the email leading users an email reply.
- By replying directly to the email with an unsubscribe request.
To help ensure that your messages aren't flagged as spam, we also:
- Automatically unsubscribe users whose addresses bounce mail.
- All messages are formatted using HTML
- The subject of each message is always relevant to the body's content and is not misleading.
Use your browser button to return to the previous page or close the frame.
© 2009 Livio Bestulic. All Rights Reserved